Thursday, April 11, 2013

There is a start and end to everything

Well I've had this blog since December 2009 and this is my very first post.. but there's a start to everything, right?

 So, there is a start and end to everything. This we see in everyday life. It amazes me how minutes turn to hours, hours turn to days, days turn to months, months turn to years and so on and so forth. There was a start to my life and although it hasn't ended yet, there are things that have, some I'm glad that has, and others I wish hadn't.. But then again I have no regrets (so far) seeing that this new start to my life has made me the happiest I've been in a very, very long time. This is not at all where I wanted to be. The college I am in right now was not only my only choice, probably the last place I wanted to go to school until I decided to make the best of where I was, and let the best of people come into my life. Now who said that an end to things had to mean a bad thing? I was absolutely miserable my first two weeks of college, so much so that at one point I thought of already dropping out.. seriously.. Well that horrible feeling of depression has definitely ended, and the start to a new and happier life has commenced.

Sincerely,

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment